LONY trailer LONY trailer

Needs ALOT of work

Ok, voices were clear and pretty good!
Thats it.
Animation style and mouths were ok, need polishing but you already knew that.
Its pretty obvious that you have no idea what loathing in NY is going to entail but hopefully you're working on that. lol. Lastly add a pet or some kind of goofy character to carry the story along would be a much needed addition too. I see a glimmer of potenital here but it seems unlikely that you can make this great. Good luck!

Jinx-Studios responds:

Oh i already have a good storyline kicked in motion and I have a chinese room service guy named Bebop to keep the humor rolling. Don't worry, I has teh plan.

R-Type Troubles R-Type Troubles

Uh?

funny, but poorly drawn and executed. good try though, shoulda tied in more r type jokes cuz that game is ridiculously hard! lolz

Recorderdude responds:

like I said, it's just a little project, not an epic movie.

The Prison - Episode 3 The Prison - Episode 3

lamer than lame

i gave u a one because i couldnt give u a zero. drawings, sucked! text effect was annoying as shit, same mask effect every time which wasnt even done right, i saw stray lines!! and you fucking credits were longer than the movie dipshit! this is trash. BLAM!

Santa Fu! Santa Fu!

Holy Jesus!! lol

Very good game man, i can see alot of work went into this! Its was alot of fun the first play through and even more fun playing through as my specially unlocked character, i'm not going to spoil any suprises! I also enjoyed cracking everyones nuts and even getting a medal for it! lol. Good game man, nice attention to detail and well thought out characters and gameplay!

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

DAMN YOU SUNCHIPS!!!!! DAMN YOU!!!

I'm glad this game came out to be so fucking good. i hate that black, gun-weilding,50 cent wannabe u call sunchips. lol. good challenge. anyone who beats it is worth praise. now lets get to that pico 2!!!

The Adventures of BlobBob The Adventures of BlobBob

alright

See kids this is wut happens when a guy with horrible drawing skills learns action scriting. Good game, bad graphics and intro, maybe less spikes. blob blob blob