Santa Fu! Santa Fu!

Holy Jesus!! lol

Very good game man, i can see alot of work went into this! Its was alot of fun the first play through and even more fun playing through as my specially unlocked character, i'm not going to spoil any suprises! I also enjoyed cracking everyones nuts and even getting a medal for it! lol. Good game man, nice attention to detail and well thought out characters and gameplay!

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

DAMN YOU SUNCHIPS!!!!! DAMN YOU!!!

I'm glad this game came out to be so fucking good. i hate that black, gun-weilding,50 cent wannabe u call sunchips. lol. good challenge. anyone who beats it is worth praise. now lets get to that pico 2!!!

The Adventures of BlobBob The Adventures of BlobBob

alright

See kids this is wut happens when a guy with horrible drawing skills learns action scriting. Good game, bad graphics and intro, maybe less spikes. blob blob blob

RoadCarnage RoadCarnage

Awesome game

So me and you should make another one of these. It will be 20 times better. i can draw some things for u. like ur buildings weren't up to par and we need some voices. But this game is really sweet and will make front page. Make a sequel and if u want me to help let me know. jimmyouidiot@yahoo

Mr Flacit's Word Search Mr Flacit's Word Search

neat

i spelled: slugish,slugs, studs, and some other things. . rake. rake wasnt a word. or raked. i dunno. good game, whats the objective? i dunno. but cool? i guess? go pico! myusic got annoying after awhile and he needs more phrases . . . you guys focused alot on the game and not enoughj on the animation.

Proximity Proximity

i didnt like it

see above for review.

Leggo My Ego Leggo My Ego

Good Job

A few things i didnt like, Your backgrounds and ur healthbar. Both could use some detail and the healthbar needs to be bigger. Ummm u took a long time to script all that, but a short time to animate it. Make another one and put some more effort into it. Some music! good characters tho.

Blocks! Beta Blocks! Beta

why did u waste ur time?

this has been done before, and better than wut u did. Ecnos Energizer and some other eygptian game, tomb something or another. Not intresting as those or close to as cool. Good attempt though.

Dragonforce Dragonforce

u suck

your guys move too fast, theres too many of them and u dont even get a chance to kill them b4 they get infront of u to shoot. i gave up, its too hard. take it how u want.

Franks Adventure 3 Franks Adventure 3

monkey game!!

man that monkey game was sweet, and the tittys were nice too.