LONY trailer LONY trailer

Needs ALOT of work

Ok, voices were clear and pretty good!
Thats it.
Animation style and mouths were ok, need polishing but you already knew that.
Its pretty obvious that you have no idea what loathing in NY is going to entail but hopefully you're working on that. lol. Lastly add a pet or some kind of goofy character to carry the story along would be a much needed addition too. I see a glimmer of potenital here but it seems unlikely that you can make this great. Good luck!

Jinx-Studios responds:

Oh i already have a good storyline kicked in motion and I have a chinese room service guy named Bebop to keep the humor rolling. Don't worry, I has teh plan.

R-Type Troubles R-Type Troubles

Uh?

funny, but poorly drawn and executed. good try though, shoulda tied in more r type jokes cuz that game is ridiculously hard! lolz

Recorderdude responds:

like I said, it's just a little project, not an epic movie.

The Prison - Episode 3 The Prison - Episode 3

lamer than lame

i gave u a one because i couldnt give u a zero. drawings, sucked! text effect was annoying as shit, same mask effect every time which wasnt even done right, i saw stray lines!! and you fucking credits were longer than the movie dipshit! this is trash. BLAM!

Lost car Keys Lost car Keys

too short

if a movie is going to be that short then u need to draw more into it and give a lot more detail fo shizzle. i can tell u straight traced dudes face off a picture u found on google somewhere or something! i dunno! either the joke was funny i did giggle a little bit but u just didnt put enough into it for me so ur gonna get nothing out of it! lips were good btw. good luck.

Jimmy Robinson Jimmy Robinson

my real names is . . .

Jimmy Robinson. you son of a bitch!! lmao

My US of Whateva! My US of Whateva!

that was amazing

ya done good kid, real good.

Daily2oon07022005 Daily2oon07022005

SCREEECH!!!!

He is by far the best singer ever^^^ gooo screech its ur birthday. ( and yes i know hes actually a comedian but u had him singing and that made me giggle.) thank you.

Guilty Consience Guilty Consience

Eminem Rocks!!

Hey good job on the FIRST part of the song. i know i know u lost the rest, ok . . .fine! but it would have been funny to see the rest. the idea of using southpark characters was cool, just needs more movement somewhere, i dunno where, but somewhere. Overall u did a pretty good job with this. ANGER MANAGMENT concert in July. WOOT!

Cats and Fish Cats and Fish

Frame by mother fuckin frame!

Hooooly shit u worked a loong ass time on this movie dude, wow! You r a freakin G. that was a funny song, " nerd should be aloud to dance" lol. man make another one only a movie instead of a music video and u will dominate the front page, thats where this should be! excellent work man, i wish i had the patience u did! phew! p.s. i love you. . .

-LINED- -LINED-

it was intresting

The animation was cool, i would have liked to see a slow-mo part when the fought, but more importantly u need a story. . . maybe something to do with the whole hand emblem and the rival box guy, i dunno. and it needs a little color somewhere! it comes off rather boring.